Graphic Solutions, a trusted full-service sign company in Wrentham, Massachusetts, specializes in the design and production of custom vinyl vehicle wraps. Vehicle wrap is one of the most cost-effective advertising tools that can promote your business around the clock, attracting 30,000 to 70,000 views per day. Graphic Solutions can provide custom vehicle wraps for all types of vehicles, be it a van, truck, bus, car, or trailer. Our team of graphic designers works with you to create an effective wrap for your commercial vehicle suiting your needs.
Why Vinyl Wraps
- Unlike a paint job, vinyl wrap doesn’t impact the resale value of your vehicle.
- You can restore the car to its original color by just removing the wrap.
- Cost of vinyl wrap is lesser than the paint job.
- Vinyl wraps come in multiple colors and finishes, such as matte, semi-gloss, gloss, texture and chrome.
- No need to repaint.
- Free advertising for years!
Vehicle Wrap Pricing
There are many variables that determine pricing for vehicle wraps. These variables are broken down as followed:
- Square footage. A general price range can be determined by the overall square footage of the wrap. Typical 3M Wrapping vinyl with 3M laminate installed runs between $9-$15 per square foot. The lower end would be for a box truck where the vinyl is applied to a flat surface whereas the higher end would be a vehicle with complex curves.
- Material used for wrapping: Most vehicles are wrapped using either 3M, Oracal or Avery cast vinyl. The more expensive vinyl would be the metallic finish, chrome, reflective or textured vinyl.
- Vehicle Complexity: The surface of the vehicle being wrapped is also a price factor. A box truck installation is less expensive than wrapping a VW Beetle. The complex curves make installation much more time consuming.
- Roof, bumpers and windows: Adding these options can create a more dynamic design. Window perforated vinyl allows the driver to see out of the windows but the design continues on the outside of the vehicle. All of these additions add cost to the wrap quote because of the extra time and material.
- Design: The design is an additional cost in the wrapping quote. This is the most crucial part of the process because without a eye-catching design that targets your customers, the wrap is a waste of time and money. We take pride in designing the exact look you desire. Our design fee is $75 per hour. Most wraps take 4 hours to design properly.
Order Your Commercial Vehicle Wraps, Today!
If you have been contemplating on getting custom wraps for your commercial vehicles in MA, call us at 508-384-1020, or simply fill out our contact form with your make, year and model of vehicle(s) and we will get back to you with a price.